Tuesday, April 5, 2011

why....

Why...the one question that always goes unanswered is the one that is always in desperate need of being answered...so many times in my life, if I had just had someone tell me WHY...so many things would be different.

Not something simple, like why is the sky blue, or why do the seasons change...something more substantial. For instance, why do things seem to be going in one direction, while in fact they are steamrolling in an entirely different direction, unbeknownst to you? Or why is you finally learn to relax in a situation, kicking back on the beach enjoying the sun, finally closing your eyes and taking a deep breath to just enjoy the moment...and then a tsunami wipes your world away???

I've been told time and time again that its not my place to wonder why. Well, I don't accept that. When all else fades away, we are still left with the nagging question, "why?" If there was never a why, there would never be any lessons learned from life. But if you never get an answer...you are stuck forever with "why".

No comments:

Post a Comment